"My daughter has been dancing since she was 3 years old. Now at age 11 she has really come to her own as a dancer. At Dance/10 she is not restricted to taking only one type of dance she has the option to participate in all forms of dance. "
Learn how to dance,
not just "a" dance!
We feel that every student, whether 3 years old or an adult, should be treated with professionalism. All students are encouraged to participate in multiple styles of dance, as we feel that each style helps to build your confidence and performance ability.
MORE THAN DANCING
But we teach more dance technique at DANCE/10. We also teach discipline, self-esteem, mutual respect and teamwork! The love of dance, demonstrated by our teachers, becomes apparent in all of our students, from beginning through professional.
Classes for beginners who want to advance quickly
Classes for intermediate and advanced dancers who want to improve their technique, perform, compete and study with professionals
National and international touring opportunities
Teaching training program for those who want to learn how to teach
During the last 29 years Pamm Drake has provided a wide range of unique and fun performing opportunities to performers of all levels including:
• London & Paris 2012
• Hollywood Holiday Parade 2010
• Macy’s Annual Thanksgiving Day Parade '01, ‘04, '07 & '12
• Mexican Riviera ‘02
• Disneyland annually since ‘85
• NYC and Broadway in ‘94 and ‘98
• Disneyworld ~ Orlando, Florida in ’96, ‘01 and ‘03
• Caribbean in ‘93
• Expo ‘92 in Spain, Paris and London
• Hong Kong in ‘89
• Expo ‘88 in Australia
• Other opportunities include the Alameda Mayor’s 4th of July Parade, Oakland Holiday Parade, Niles Parade, Alameda County Fair, Paramount’s Great America and Six Flags Marine World.